By downloading Resources on this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from downloading Resources on this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1.1.Project is defined as a Company, Organization, Website or Brand, acting under a single distinctive name. This includes but is not limited to the projects website and may include prints, merchandise, advertising, social media sharing etc. as long as it’s acting under the same name.
1.2. Resource is defined as a digital product you can download on this website.
1.3. Unlimited Downloads/Updates is defined as the right to download or update Resources through this website at any time, as long at it happens in a way and frequency that is no harm to our server network or infrastructure.
2. Grant and Scope of License
2.1. In consideration of making the Resources available to you to download, you agree to abide by the terms of this License and we hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable License to use the Resources under the terms and conditions of this License.
You may not:
- Redistribute, sublicense, sell, give-away or share Resources.
- Redistribute, sublicense, sell, give-away or share Resources as part of Products where they can be extracted and utilized on their own.
- Selling or transferring the License to another project
- Use Resources for projects as part of a business with a yearly revenue that exceeds 1.500.000 $ USD
- Remove License or Attribution notes from Source Files
Unless you’re eligible by Section 3 of this agreement, or if explicitly stated otherwise on the Resource page, you may not:
- Use Resources for commercial or non-commercial projects
- Use Resources without attribution
3. Extended Rights Granted to our Patreon Supporters
- “Supporter“, which grants these rights for 1 Project
- “Backer“, which grants these rights for 2 Projects
- “Sponsor“, which grants these rights for 5 Projects
- “Patron“, which grants these rights for 25 Projects
3.2. In the month of patronage, you will be granted the right to
- Unlimited Downloads/Updates of all Resources published under this License and available through this website
- Prioritised Help and Support through the forums of this website
- Remotely receive Updates for Software Products
- Use Resources for commercial and non-commercial purpose
- Use Resources without attribution
3.4. If your Patronage ends, for Resources you gained under the terms of Section 3.2, you keep the rights to
- Use these Resources for commercial and non-commercial purpose
- Use these Resources without attribution
3.5. If you continue or resume your Patronage, the total number of eligible Projects will not rise, unless you choose a higher Tier.
- You contribute as Supporter in May and continue to contribute as Supporter in June, you will only be allowed to use Resources on the same Project as in May
- You contribute as Supporter in May and continue to contribute as Supporter in September, you will only be allowed to use Resources on the same Project as in May
- You contribute as Supporter in May and continue to contribute as Sponsor in Juli, you will be allowed to use Resources on the same Project as in May and 4 other Projects
4.2. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
4.3. We do not warrant that the operation of the Resources will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Resources are without defects. We are not liable for changes and events that interrupt the operation of Resources, made through third parties ( like API Services ). Resources are provided “as they are”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement. In no event are we liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the Resource or the use or other dealings in the Resource.
5.1. We may terminate this License immediately by written notice to you if you commit a material or persistent breach of this License which you fail to remedy (if remediable) within 14 days after the service of written notice requiring you to do so.
5.2. Upon termination for any reason:
- All rights granted to you under this License shall cease
- You must immediately cease all activities authorised by this License
- You must immediately delete or remove the Resources from all computer equipment in your possession, and immediately destroy any tangible copies of the Resources then in your possession, custody or control and, in the case of destruction, certify to us that you have done so.